Have a nice time @ my place. Muah!

Thursday 29 December 2011

Lagos na wa!

Friday, 23rd of December....

A wonderful morning it was. I woke up early enough to get ready for work, did all i could but alas, as usual (for the past few months though), i left the house late.

Dressed in casual (as per friday tins), feeling fine with myself, i got to the popular bus stop, mile2, to board a bus to my place of work, but lo and behold...NO BUS! This was almost 8 o'clock o and we resume by 8:30am and i just had to find a way to leave there. So many people were on my left, my right, behind, in front...e remain make dem climb me sef. Suddenly, a bus pulled up but the way people unleashed their arrogance on the bus made me withdraw. Another one came, and it was still the same thing. Meanwhile, i still dey do ajebo for the matter o, and pipu dey come meet me for dia dey waka leave me. 

A bus finally came, and as usual, everyone was rushing towards the bus as if their lives depended on it (I'm sure their lives depended on it at that moment though). See me still strolling towards the bus as if someone would help me keep a space, until i saw people blow past me like breeze...omo! come and see me throwing away all d lady and ajebo behavior in me as i ran with every strength i possessed towards the bus. As i got to the bus, we were like 4 people at the door of the bus, (abi who wan give anoda porzin shance to enter fest) we dey dia o for like a minute or so still struggling, until i told myself that if i don't enter this bus, the world will just come to an end o, after people don see me dey do like crase person finish for bus stop, I go still come  follow dem stand for the bus stop? NO WAY!

I finally got into the bus and guess what! I was the last person that entered...whew! Not to smo tin o. Come and see me panting and panting and pant...chai! I know now that i really really need a car and that shall I get. I may even just do a power bike cos of traffic...or a bicycle...or a scooter sef or what do you think?

I'm sure so many people have their own ugly experiences too...Lagos na real wa! 

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas holiday? 

Wishing you a prosperous new year in advance!

Muah!

2 comments:

  1. You are just a clown!!!!
    I can imagine all of you struggling at the door and not getting in. Usually, other people get in first.
    Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year to you as well!

    ReplyDelete

Write it 'ere