Have a nice time @ my place. Muah!

Thursday 19 October 2017

Just For Laughs



I was surfing the internet  and I saw some posts that cracked me up.  



Before nko? Lol


Say your prayers...Lol


Where are all the Calabar and Akwa ibom peeps? 

Hian! Where was the mind of this person when he/she was typing this message biko?

Yes! They will happily close the gate for you.

My kids will never be allowed to go close to this person. Never! 


Eeeeeew! 


...before they start calling you "winsh"

#LipsSealed

Taste for salt and pepper o! Lolz

I love her, period! Hahahahahahahaha

...and 'frogged' and "elephanted" too. #TongueOut

This is serious! I will taste with my tongue to know if it is sweet enough for my mouth. Lolz 

Add caption...

               Please use me! Lol

 


 Enjoy the rest of the day peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write it 'ere