Have a nice time @ my place. Muah!

Thursday 19 October 2017

Happy To Be Back!

Wow!!!

I just figured out that I've not posted anything for more than a year now, chai! Yea, a lot of things have happened overtime and I'm trying to tell myself that I have to wake up and do something.

Yea, having said that I'll like to thank God for increasing me all round! Yes! The last time I posted on this blog, I was single. Thank God in April this year, he gave me my own and I can proudly say you can call me Mrs. Nwogu #WinkWink

It was a long walk before we finally got to the point of taking our vows but it really was worth it. For those expecting, it will surely happen...I'm not in the group of preaching long sermon because God has done my own...just trust God to make things work in your favour.

Until I come your way next time, stay cool and remain blessed.

Much love y'all! Image result for kiss emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write it 'ere